nedjelja, 23. veljače 2014.

The Smartest Man in the World







A doctor , a lawyer , a little boy and a priest were out for a Sunday afternoon flight on a small private plane . Suddenly , the plane developed engine trouble . In spite of the best efforts of the pilot , the plane started to go down . Finally, the pilot grabbed a parachute and yelled to the passengers that they better jump , and he himself bailed out 
Unfortunately , there were only three parachutes remaining .
The doctor grabbed one and said " I'm a doctor , I save lives , so I must live , " and jumped out .
The lawyer then said , " I'm a lawyer and lawyers are the smartest people in the world . I deserve to live . " He also grabbed a parachute and jumped .
The priest looked at the little boy and said , " My son , I've lived a long and full life . You are young and have your whole life ahead of you . Take the last parachute and live in peace . "
The little boy handed the parachute back to the priest and said , "Not to worry Father . The smartest man in the world just took off with my back pack . "

Your job doesn’t always define you, but being a Good Human being Does.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar